Please keep in mind that the park is managed and maintained by volunteers
who work very hard to make your visits enjoyable. We ask that you respect
their work and help to maintain this standard for other visitors by treating
the space and facilities responsibly.
- The Park is open from dawn until dusk.
- The Park is carry-in/carry-out. This means that you leave the pavilion
and Park as good as it was when you arrived.
- This is not a State Park and we do not have employees to pick up the
grounds after you use the trails or facilities.
- Dogs must be leashed and their waste picked-up.
- The Play Garden area is designated as "smoke-free".
- Water on-site is not yet approved for drinking.
General Rules for Reserved Facility Use:
Reservations to use Park Facilities must be pre-approved.
- The general rules above also apply to reserved facilities.
- Be sure to take home anything that you bring for your event.
- Please do not use staples or pins to secure table cloths or party decorations.
- The Play Garden remains open to the public.
- If you plan to bring a grill be extremely careful with its fire. Let
us know ahead of time and we will arrange to have an ash can for the used
- Some events will require proof of insurance
- Bring drinking water -.
- NOTE: The Pavilion has a restroom but the water is not potable. One
Porta-Potty is on-site; if you expect a large crowd, an additional unit
may be secured by us at your expense.
Should there be a change in your plans, please let me know as soon as
You can reserve the pavilion for the whole day if needed or a few hours.
We do not have an official fee for using it but people customarily make
a donation via the "Donate" link on this page or by sending a
check made out to Hudson Crossing Park and mailed to Hudson Crossing Park,
P. O. Box 144, Schuylerville, NY 12871.